This 2 gallon fossil bag is a great mix of low grade sapphire gravel along with aquatic fossils. The fossils date back over 400 million years old. You can expect hours of fun searching this material and using the provided information to identify your finds. The base is unwashed sapphire gravel so keep your eyes peeled for glassy looking gems – they could be valuable Montana sapphire or garnets.
Furthermore, use this fossil bag as an educational tool. This can be a great way of studying ancient aquatic fossils. The various fossils and information cards provided turns a fun project into a learning session.
Please note, each bag will contain a variety of fossils. Some of the fossils included could be trilobites, ammonites, shark teeth, crinoid stems, brachiopods, branch corals, gastropods, snails and or fossilized clams. This material from the El Dorado Bar may also contain native fossils, gems or flakes of gold.
- No returns on gravel products.
- Jewelry can be returned within 10 days in same condition unless customized.
- Custom products are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- All other merchandise may be returned within 30 day of purchase if returned in original condition.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us at 406-859-6725 for return authorization.
We will refund your purchase price less 10% restocking fee to the payment method used for purchase upon receipt of your item.