A complete mining kit to get you started in gem screening and gold panning! Your kit will include:
(1) Rock Creek Sapphire Treasure bag
(1) Gravel Screen
(1) Snuffer Bottle
(2) Glass Vials
(1) 10-pack of plastic storage containers
(1) 10x Jeweler’s Loupe
(1) Mining Instructions
This kit will supply you with hours of entertainment finding Montana sapphires and searching for gold flakes. Use the included items to collect your sapphires and gold and start your own collection. Educational and fun. Great for budding rock-hounds or experienced miners.
Montana sapphires were often discovered while miners were gold panning. Due to the heavy nature of sapphires, they would be found in the same areas of gold. At first, these clear pebbles were unknown and thought to be a nuisance as they plugged up their sluice box. Years later and especially after the development of heat-treating, the true value of sapphires was discovered. Miners that had dismissed these gems before went back to the old gold areas and re-mined for the precious Montana sapphires. Several commercial operations are currently mining Montana sapphires and helping bring them to the world market.
- No returns on gravel products.
- Jewelry can be returned within 10 days in same condition unless customized.
- Custom products are non-returnable, non-refundable.
- All other merchandise may be returned within 30 day of purchase if returned in original condition.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us at 406-859-6725 for return authorization.
We will refund your purchase price less 10% restocking fee to the payment method used for purchase upon receipt of your item.